Pharmaceutical & Food Grade Bulk Bags
BSFL Packaging Ltd supply pharmaceutical & food grade bulk bags for customers that require bags that are certified to FSSC22000 standard.
To ensure our Pharmaceutical & Food Grade Bulk Bags meet the standards required by FSSC22000 they are manufactured following strict guidelines.
A special clean room facility is used for their manufacture which is separate to the existing standard bulk bag manufacturing facility
The procedures conducted within the clean room facility are:
- Raw materials used in the manufacture of the bags need to be virgin grade.
- Separate clean room facilities are required for food grade bags.
- Ultrasonic cutting machinery for fabrics is required.
- Heat seal cutting and vacuum suction systems on sewing machines.
- Metal detection equipment is used during the inspection process.
- Inspection is conducted using Illuminated Light Tables.
- All sewn seams are external to prevent contamination by threads
- Prior to folding and packing all bags are vacuumed.
- Fully Certified to FSSC22000 Standard.
- Heat treated or plastic pallets are used in the packaging of the bags.
These bags can be supplied with shaped Food Grade LDPE/ LLDPE or Foil Liners for powdered products. These liners are subject to the same manufacturing and inspection standards.
Summarising the elements to maintain quality of Food Grade Container Bags are:
- Made from virgin raw material, with appropriate QA inspection and testing.
- Made using a traceable manufacturing processes, fully certified to FSSC22000.
- Subject to final quality control checks before palletisation.
Contact us for Food Grade Bulk Bags
For further information on food grade bags or other products for your packaging requirements, or to place an order, please contact us on +44 (0)1382 736334, email us at email@example.com or complete our online enquiry form.